Sunday, April 13, 2008

Sunday Short

I have noticed that really cool people do cool posts on their blog that have a theme. For example, Quirky Cupcake does a Saturday Confessional. Every Saturday..how novel.
I decided I need to do that. I mean..there's a day of the week right there in my title! What a fantastic setup. Plus, I'm always doing a lot of not much on a Sunday.
But the missing piece to the puzzle is....what to do. I thought 'Sunday Short' was kinda clever, but I haven't found clever content to match.
So, all two dedicated readers of my blog (Sarah and Starla) I will soon be adding this lovely feature. Any ideas are welcome.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulations on your cupcakes. Sarah is not the only one that reads your blogs. They are very interesting and I enjoy learning about different web sites. When you open your cupcake store in Sacramento I will be the first in line.
Lisa
Sarah and Bennies Aunt.

Anonymous said...

I read your blog too. You don’t know me, but I’m Sarah’s cousin-in-law.