Sunday, July 6, 2008

Shoutout #2: Uncommon Goods

Holy Canoli!! It's Sunday. And I'm posting a shoutout. Can you believe it?? Neither can I. Starla's dad is here for the weekend, so other than messing with the sleeping arrangements, it is allowing me a good amount of time by myself to collect my thoughts. Right now they are off at a Sake factory, taking a tour.
So Uncommon Goods. It's a super fun online store I found about a year ago. They have really unique gifts for just about anyone you can think of. Certainly stuff you aren't going to find anywhere else. You can search the site by event that the gift is for, such as a wedding, or who it's for, such as 'For Him.' Or, you can look through the entire website and increase your wish list. Here are a few of my favorite things:


And don't worry..I've linked each thing for you if you suddenly feel the urge to buy one. But I saved the best for last...the kid stuff is so fantastic that it makes me want to have one just so I could buy it this stuff!!! Here you go, get your 'awww' s ready.Happy shopping! (Or wishing..that's just as fun!)

No comments: