Monday, June 16, 2008

Sunday's are longer days

No post this Sunday for 2 reasons:
1. I was working a temp conference this weekend. I registered doctors for symposiums. Sounds great, eh? It actually wasn't bad. I met a group of people from Montreal that were super nice. I swear..those guys should give lessons to the American guys. My chair was pulled out for me, my hands were warmed when I was freezing..and there was not a thing creepy or pick-up-ish about it. It was nice to interact with boys again. lol. It's been a while since I've been able to flirt, even innocently.
But Sunday I was at the convention center from 5:45 am until 5 pm. So no post.

2. I don't think the Shout out is going to work. I sent emails to peeps I liked, and wanted to shout out..and only Bakerella sent it back. I officially have no interview material for you. Perhaps I'll have to give up my dream of knowing who everyone's weird celebrity crush is. It may become a bit more general...next week I'll just review one of my favorite online shopping destinations. Hmm...

Hope everyone's weekend was great!

No comments: