Sunday, May 18, 2008

Sunday Shoutout!

So that clever idea I had to post something clever every Sunday...didn't work. I was all set to write a 'Sunday Short' at the end of the week. It went with both key words in my title..it was the obvious choice!
The problem was...the 'Short' part. Most of this blog is me rambling. Why? Because that's what I do. Never have I found something worthy of my comment that I would be satisfied to comment shortly about. Unless under time limit for school or something. And even then, you can be sure that I was getting the watch tapping from the Prof in the back of the room.
So I am altering the Sunday post to be.....
"Sunday Shout out"
I am always on the Internet and I frequently find sites or blogs that become a daily habit for me. I need to share them! Up until now, I've been content to link them in my list and send Starla repeated emails with links to more things than she can probably watch.
Since I already talked about Engrish.com this week, and since I've been informed that you should ask permission first to mention someones site, even if it's a shout out...we'll be skipping this week. I'm sending permission slips as we speak to my new *favorite* blog. I hope she says yes!! Hmm..maybe I can do a mini interview...or maybe I'm getting way ahead of myself.
Anyways...tune in next week to see what I come up with!

No comments: