Friday, August 15, 2008

Gold Medal in Nerdyness

So I've become an Olympics Nerd. How can you not? Besides the fact that I've been staying up way too late to watch. The gymnasts are fantastic. I'm facinated by men's gymnastics. And not just because they have rockin bodies either. Their routines are out of control!
I do think though, that this guy gets the overall badass award for the entire summer games.
If you don't know who that is, you've obviously been living under a rock. So he keeps blowing world records away by entire body lengths! My fave moment of the whole week was during a qualifier for some race or other, and Phelps finishes first with enough time to turn around, stand up, and grin while the other dudes finish. BADASS!
One thing...this guy's hotter.
Just Sayin.
If you need me, I'll be glued to the TV.

1 comment:

quesarahsarah said...

I'm just sayin' the same thing! I miss you! Did you read the book club book? We meet tonight with NO BAKED GOODS. It's just not right.