Thursday, June 25, 2009

Power Shoes


I'm wearing my power shoes today. They are magic. I don't know what makes them power shoes, but they are.
I think every woman should have a pair of shoes (or any item of clothing) that flips that switch inside them and makes them super aware of all the things that make them amazing.
For me, it's the shoes. The moment I step up into them, I am suddenly aware that I'm sexy, confident and brilliant. Granted, I am all of these things every day ;)
An ex-man of mine told me once that he could see me ruling an empire from a pair of high heels. When I wear the power shoes, I know he's right.
Today I wish you all would go to your closet and pull out your power shoes...or shirt, or earrings, or underpants. (If you don't have power panties...I suggest you get on that right away!)
I feel big things happening for all of us today.
Caio!!!

No comments: